Friday 3 February 2017

Forgive me, i'm rusty

To anyone who cares, or not, or whomever.

Had a laptop problem for a while so no fakes could be produced, alas, resolved! I'm up and running again. However, immediately found my old friends, Mr. Rust and Mr. Clueless, so they're all terrible and for that I apologise. But, being the sentimental guy I am, i will still post them, and with a bit of practice, maybe a few good ones will come out again in the future.....or not...as i was never great anyway.



Charisma Carpenter VS Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffet the vampire slayer)



Claire Danes (Homeland)


Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory)

Jennifer Lopez VS Eva Mendes (Random)


Evangeline Lilly (Lost)


Katy Perry (Song Artist)


Leslie Ann (17 Again)


Kristin Bauer van Straten VS Deborah Ann Woll


2 comments:

  1. hi, i have a similar fakes website topactressesfakes.net which you may add in favourite sites list

    ReplyDelete